We build financial freedom mindset - Havin' money's not everything, not havin' it is.
Whoever first said “Money can’t buy happiness” was a spoiled little rich brat. There is an economic cost to living, period.
You need money in order to advance in ‘Physiological’ & ‘Safety’ the first 2 levels of Maslow’s hierarchy of needs. But once it is in progress than you start prioritising more intangible things in life over money.
Money is not ultimate but IS a penultimate.
We ensure that you don't under deliver to your body & soul.
Emotional and Physical Wealth
Wellness is not a hobby, it’s a lifestyle marked by a balance of mind, body, and spirit.
How would it feel to be in control of your life all of the time? Give yourself a chance for a holistic transformation.
The link between mind, body and soul is a scientific fact yet we choose to live in ignorance. The body has three separate neural pathway networks, leading to the head, the gut and the heart. These have been dubbed the three brains, all capable of controlling how we feel and how we react.
At last, If you don’t know how to cultivate one of the most imperative types of wealth – your health or mind will most definitely control you.
No one is too small to make a difference. We inspire you to do your bit.
IMPACT ‘The Gospel of Wealth'
“Suddenly life felt a bit meaningless. “
An entrepreneur said on the death of his mother from cancer in 2008 which ushered the way for a provoking thought:
“We were sitting there in a big house in Berkshire, with a house in the south of France, and two beautiful little girls and everything seems perfect … It [the death of my mother] made me feel more emotional … It probably made me start thinking about giving … I think another thing is when I sold the business I didn’t know, I felt like I wanted to start out giving but I didn’t have skills to or who to offer to, I hadn’t a clue, no one teaches you how to be philanthropic.”
Social entrepreneurship is the road less travelled but is one among the paths which will cause the building of hybrid businesses with triple-bottom lines.
Humans do not thrive alone. We prepare you for abundance in Relational wealth.
Relationship & Networking Wealth
What you might regret most at the end of your life:
It’s well established by psychologists that the quality of our relationships are immensely important to our wellbeing, far more important than how much money one makes. Hence, it would not be wrong to say that relational wealth is one of the most crucial types of wealth that one must try to acquire.
We found that humans regret romance the most. Lost loves and unfulfilling relationships clothed to be the foremost common regrets, People crave strong, stable social relationships and are unhappy once they lack them; regret embodies this principle.
The trouble isn’t that most of us don’t realise this in principle, but that so many of us find it hard to practise in day to day struggle to get ahead in life.
Ready to Never Look Back?
Now that you understand the many dimensions to wealth. Learn to build it & protect it.
YourArq is driven towards making a global impact and is redefining the meaning of wealth by enlightening you with the cutting edge of wealth management formed by WIMTAN’s founders.
Change is coming, whether you like it or not, ensure you become part of that magnificent change.
Manish Vekaria is
- A 25-year veteran of the financial services industry
- Founder of ARQ – a cutting edge wealth technology service to empower the mass affluent
- Member of the world-renowned, Tiger 21 Investment Club
- A member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICAEW) and the Chartered Institute of Taxation
- CEO of the Credit Suisse (10 years), AG Dublin Branch
- A member of the EMEA Equities Management team, Global Prime Services Management Committee and the EMEA Global Markets Operating Committee\
- M.D. of Morgan Stanley (10 years)
- Member of the European Board of the Young Presidents Organization
Is proud to be
- An active supporter of talent development, recruitment and diversity initiatives has sponsored and been an active member of several leadership programmes
- Actively involved in various Children’s Educational Charities
- An influencer on the topic of Wealth is more than a number, with soon to be released blogs, podcasts and in 2021 awaiting the launch of his new book